Wednesday, August 11, 2010

halloween free mini album winner is scrappy with sherry

front of haunted houseinside pages i made doors to put pictures in from wild card cart
all the creatures are from mini monster cart



















back of book I am posting now so i can send books out for i am going on vacation. so please send me your address as soon as you see this. while i am gone please visit my blog and leave your name ideas under halloween minis and i will start again when i get back






10 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Sherry. Thats so neat. Great job.
    Please come by and visit sometime.
    Smiles,
    Kim
    http://agyspyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album is great. I love the caution/do not enter ribbon on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is super awesome!!! I love it...halloween is sooo fun TFS!!!
    Big Craftin Hugs
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda...I have no more words to describe your mini's. I am just about to go speechless, :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot even believe that I am the one who gets one of your mini albums this week! I love the haunted house, that tape on the front. The monsters are too cute! I didnt know that you had collections Rhonda. Where do I go to check those out... Cause I don't remember seeng them before. Thank you for incorporating the doors it goes so well with the haunted house and me wanting to take pix of the girls trick or treating. I got pretty good taking night shots last year! Cant wait to get in the mail!

    Sherry F. Scrapping With Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so good! Love your albums.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your albums really are amazing, Rhonda! You have such a great imagination and your details are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just WAY too cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete