Wednesday, September 22, 2010

second winner of free halloween mini album Kathy(kathy and kids)

kathy wanted a halloween mini with mickey and minnie for her vacation to disney coming up
heres what the inside looks like through out book

heres the book open



and the back for a little journaling. hope you enjoy. I will need you to e-mail me your address so I can send you your book. You will find it on my sidebar on my blog. For everyone else I
will start a new section for free minis since the other is way down on the blog. so hop on over I pick two every wednesday.


6 comments:

  1. Super cute. I love Minnie and Mickey looking over the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Mickey & Minnie are my favorite..and I love how you have them peaking over the pumpkin. Congrats Kathy! have fun on your Disney Trip :)

    Sheena :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww super cute!!! Congrats Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Congrats and lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love those images peeking out over the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. Would love to learn how to make those mini albums

    ReplyDelete