Friday, September 30, 2011

A REMINDER TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

I wanted to let everyone know that loves halloween. That I have teamed up with Jean over at jeans crafty corner for 31 days of spook-tac-lar halloween fun projects. We will be making a halloween project for the whole month of oct. This is our way of giving you all a halloween treat. It will be double the fun, double the projects, double the ideas and double the give aways.
Hope you join on starting this sat oct 1st.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com
www.jeanscraftycorner.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of FUN! Can't wait to see what all you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready to start this tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait! Yippee! I am in my first hop too! So excited. Would love for you to come over!
    Have a GREAT weekend! CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to it!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Rhonda sounds great . I am looking forward to see what you come up with.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete