Thursday, June 7, 2012

cathys mini album she won from dads blog hop

 thanks to everyone who hopped on the dads day blog hop. I picked winner from the comments and Cathy from MN was chosen. She has no blog so we will just have to congrats to her. She wanted a mini she could put her thoughts in and what she is thankful for. I chose to make this envelope mini so she can add plenty of journaling in the pockets. I hope she likes it. Its hard for me when I dont know what to make ha
 heres the inside  she can write on the tags for what shes thankful for.
here is the back. theme is thankful and blessed for the time I have and like time is presious, so be thankful. enjoy cathy

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! This mini is awesome, so elegant looking. What an awesome way to cherish your thoughts. Great job my friend. Love the vintage feel.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You are so lucky to win this lovely album!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the Cathy.. Rhonda this is just amazing .. What a perfect album, I love it, what could be better than a journal to write down all your blessings.. You are simply amazing-
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rhonda, this is absolutely gorgeous!! What a beautiful album!! Congratulations, Cathy!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I just LOVE the vintage look with it. Lucky Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonda, thank you so much! I can't believe you did it so quickly, and it's wonderful! I can't wait to get it so I can start writing my blessings in it. Again, thanks so much. You are so very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous, fabulous idea for an album! I love it! And it's great to have the tags that pull out too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Cathy-- how lucky the album is awesome.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete