Friday, July 13, 2012

caterina's mini album shes winner of challenge dtc no.28

 First of all I am back from vacation, trying to catch up but had a great time. Got to see my 90 year old grandma which gets around like shes 60. Had a great time. While I was gone we started on our next challenge over at http://www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com/  But would like to congratulate Caterina for winning the last challenge no.28 her blog is http://www.docerelacreations.blogspot.com/  She was the winner of a mini album of choice, she wanted a suitcase wedding mini to put her pictures and special memories in from her wedding coming up soon. This is the front of the  suitcase
 heres the inside she can write information on this marriage license.
 here is some more tags she can write mr and mrs or whatever and there is a pocket on each suitcase to  store important memories
and finally the back  hope you enjoy it and its what you wanted. hugs Now lets hop over and join us on challenge no. 29 a childs birthday. how fun this will be and make sure to check out all the design teams creations they will wow you.

16 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Rhonda! This wedding mini is awesome! Catarina is sure to love it! Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whohoo!!!! Rhonda thank you so much for taking the time to create such an amazing album. My fiancé and I love
    It! We were so delicate open it too:0) I'm deft going to be filling up with unforgettable moments. Thank you for being a part of our big day!
    Blessings
    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Rhonda.. Glad you had a wonderful time.. Congrats to Catrina.. She is blessed to have received one of your beautiful albums..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Rhonda......love all those little tags for journalling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely! It is so strange to me when people talk about their grandparents in their 90's, my dad just passed away in Feb. at the age of 92.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner!!What a Fabulous and Fun Album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous, Rhonda!! You never cease to amazing me!! All of the details are fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! per usual, you've got talent there lady Jane! talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back from your vacation! The album you made for Caterina will definitely be a keepsake for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello friend and welcome back!! I'm so happy to hear you had a fantastic time, how amazing that your grandma is 90 and moving like a 60 year old:) Aww I sure want to call my grammy now, but will tomorrow:) Welcome back and thank you for sharing another amazing MINI!!! Your are the QUEEn of the mini's my friend!! Congrats to Catarina!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your suitcases. They are so fun. Glad to hear you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back!! Sounds like you had a great time. So glad you got to see your Grandmother, that is awesome!!!

    I love, love your mini. So beautiful!!! The pages are are just gorgeous!! Great job my friend.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you're back and had a great time! You're gran sounds like a cutie!

    Love this suitcase wedding mini; it's wonderful and I'm sure it'll be appreciated!

    I've missed you my sweet friend. Good to see you still kicking out your wonderful and talented skills!

    I'll be back soon!

    Hugsd

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fantastic! I love the suitcase theme for the album. How wonderful that you had such a great vacation too! Your grandma sounds like a lively spirit!! Good for her - and I know where you get all your energy from now!!

    ReplyDelete