Thursday, August 9, 2012

challenge 123 at fantabulous cricut

I am joining the challenge at www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com  the challenge is all about water theme a pool beach waterpark etc. Today my card is Summer fun at the pool! inside says thank you I had a splash! I used the h20 cricut cart. cut three swimmers at 3in layered each one assembled bodies to look like they just dove in the pool. The underwater look first I embossed with circles to look like bubbles then chalked in blue glued vellum over the water part added water splashes and one bubble that says wet!  the card is 6 by 8

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea with the velum. Really looks like they are under water. Such a super fun card. I love it!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!! The vellum was such a creative idea...it does look like they are under water!! And they look like they are having such fun!! What a fabulous card my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Looks like they are having a great time! Neat details! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love the vellum layer you added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is an awesome idea. Love the vellum. Thanks for joining us this week at the FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute-cute-cute!!!

    The vellum truly makes it look fab -- like they're really under water!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chalked vellum is AMAZING! I love the way you put this together, Rhonda! It's turned out wonderfully!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut too! I'm glad you are finding time to enter so many challenges!

    ReplyDelete