Saturday, August 4, 2012

day 157 for the 365 challenge

todays challenge is to bound it. with twine-floss etc around the card. I made this 6 by6 cut out from accent card the saying is a cut-out it says whenever I think of you I smile inside. the tree is also a cut-out wrapped with twine and added a button and chalked edges of card. I have decided to do  some challenges and this looked like fun and I can do something I dont usually do is cards, always need them but never have any. ha So you will probably be seeing me alot as you know I am speedy. lol. To go to their challenge just look over in my blog list and click. hugs

15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Rhonda!! I love the tree and sentiment!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Yes you are speedy. Super cute card, good luck in the challenge. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the colors that you used!! Thank you for joining us in the challenge over at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. I am now following your bog:)
    Http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I LOVE RHONDA CARDS!!! Can't wait to see more! This one is just fantastic! I am really excited to see more Rhonda cards! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card looks like a gift bound with the twine! I love the sentiment...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your card is fab! ha ha I am thrilled that there will be more in the future...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, my friend, you are definitely speedy so I expect to see many great cards like this one! You did really good on this one!!! And you're right, I don't remember when I've last seen you make a card... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY!! I can't wait to see more of your cards as they will be amazing just like your mini albums!! I hope you had a great weekend my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. With your talent you can do anything !! Great job on this card. I love the shape the sentiment is on and great job with tree.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! I love the sentiment - and the binding is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the tree cut! Fun design too! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete