Friday, February 7, 2014

La la loopsy valentine box

 Hope everyone is doing okay. Today I am going to enter into the challenge at www.cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com valentines day challenge 38. My granddaughter has been asking me to make her a lala loopsy box for her valentines and room. So I decided to make it look like an outfit that you get in a boutique. I started off with a cheerio box and swiss box altered the box down to this shape. I then used the shirt cut on groovy times cricut cart 11in and the sweet tooth cart for the bows 2 and 4in. the tutu is handmade also. I drew the lala cut out pieced it and the name is stickers.
 here is the side and top view the hole on top is outlined with washy tape
now here you can see how I altered and cut down the box before covering it in all white and then glue the t-shirt on top of the white and then the tutu just pulls up around the box and can be taken off to wear if wish. hugs

14 comments:

  1. Awesome Valentine's box. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, Rhonda, Rhonda!!!!! You are the most talented person in the universe! I want to be like you when I grow up!

    Hugs & Kisses,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I can't believe this used to be a cereal box!! It's abso-freaking-lutely fabulous, Rhonda!! I love, love the skirt!! This is amazing my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative! I always love to see your projects.


    Thanks for linking to our Valentine challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! It's hard to believe it was ever a Cheerios box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super adorable! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest La La Loopsy !!!! I love the little outfit and the tutu...so stinken adorable! WOW...truly amazing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so super CUTE!!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute box! That tutu is so pretty! Have a great day.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this is the CUTEST box and OMG! you is going to LOVE it:) Enjoy your weekend my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my this is FABULOUS!! What a super idea for a box, I just love, love the little skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! This is too Darn cute!! You made this out of a cheerio box..CLEVER & CREATIVE!! I love it!!
    ADORABLE!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rhonda, this is FABULOUS!!! LOVE how you upcycled the Cheerios box - the skirt looks so fun! Awesome job!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut It Up!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete