Wednesday, March 5, 2014

happy birthday pirate banner

 This is just half of banner, each end has the big pirate bird at the end and I used rock princess cart for the skulls with the letters the spell happy birthday and glued onto clothes pins to hold on wire. The skulls on the banner are from the cart lifes a party and the banners are hand cut along with the stripes on top of the banner this is all pieced not paper. I am entering this into the challenge over at www.pinquepeacockchallenges.blogspot.com  Banners
heres the banner going to the center the ship and the pirate patch says pirates party. thank you for the fun challenge.

13 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome banner :)
    I just made a baby girl banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pirate banner and the color is fabulous. Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable Banner Rhonda! I love the fun bird, font, and great pennants! Thanks so much for linking up with Pinque Peacock Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, Rhonda!! The bird is awesome!! What a fabulous banner my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable banner Rhonda!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I'm loving this banner! Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there my friend:) this is such a fun banner and OMG! that pirate bird is fantastic!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute, cute banner!! I love the jagged border at the bottom of the panels!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME Banner Rhonda... Thats so much for joining us at the PINQUE PEACOCK Challenge! :)
    ~PINQUETTE Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Pinque Peacock challenge blog..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....just fabulous, good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome banner!! I love the skulls and the shape of the banner.

    ReplyDelete