Monday, June 9, 2014

challenge time at dtc take a look

It is time for dtc challenge all about bbq back yard parties or birthdays. The winner will recieve this mini album which you can put your favorite recipes in or pictures. Each apron has a different super hero  It is all handcut and drawn. Hope you will join us at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com
This is my project for the challenge. It is a bbq grill utensil holder, my granddaughters stole the utencils for their kitchen so I threw this paper in. I made grill out of a pop tart box and hand cut all the doors etc. the spatula and mit is from myscrapchick the bbq card. Thanks for stopping by. I am going on vacation I will get back to all of you when I get back. hugs

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented with these mini albums! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete