Monday, October 27, 2014

3-d pumpkin decoration

Welcome everyone hope you had a great weekend. Today is post time for me for www.snapdragonsnippets.com  This is design 50381 which you can purchase from the new online store. The new site is up and running and it has some fun cuts available. Also you may purchase snapdragon snippet designs from the www.silhouetteonlinestore.com  This 3-d is a table decoration and is super easy to assemble and can be used for both holidays oct-nov. I added extra leafs and the yarn everything else comes with design. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous project my friend and great job on your first project for Snap Dragon:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute & fun!! Awesome project!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! I love the 3D pumpkin!! Fabulous my sweet friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun Rhonda! I have this file...totally awesome inspiration! Maybe have to cut it for our Thanksgiving table :)

    ReplyDelete