Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Challenge time for a song in my heart

Time for a challenge at www.asonginyourart.blogspot.com The song Story of my life by One Direction and our sponsor is Annes Digital art  I use the cut file from www.fleurettebloom.com  the racing bike. I automatically thought this is my life but only on a Harley lol but I love to get out and ride and just go go go any chance I get. I hope this song gives you some inspiration and you will join us. thank you for stopping by. hugs I am entering this into the use pink challenge no.6 at www.doubleclickconnections.BlogSpot.com

11 comments:

  1. So fun! What a great idea to make a pink Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how fun is this!! The pink Harley looks amazing!! The skull is a fabulous touch!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Rhonda! Love it! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rhonda!! I love your racing bike. It so cute. Although I'm afraid to ride this types of bikes, I would love to take a picture on it, LOL. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one amazing project. I love all the details like the skull and the rim on the back tire. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project. Love the pink Harley and so glad you chose to share it with us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG how fun is this Rhonda!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vroom this is one awesome bike! Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool motorcycle! Thanks for joining our Use Pink Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete