Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Too cute to Spook!

 Welcome and today I have some really cute boxes to share with you from the www.snapdragonsnippets.com design. These are simple to put together and would be great for those classrooms. You could even use for luminaries. I think the cats could be for any occasion for those who are cat lovers.  Down below are the pumpkin boxes.
This cut file comes with three different faces same with the cat boxes I added pipe cleaner on the top and some bling eyes. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day. hugs

4 comments:

  1. I love these, Rhonda!! The kitties are so sweet!! The pumpkins are so fun!! Your Halloween projects have just blown me away!! Love everything you have created my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute and so much fun! Love the black cats and all those different faces. And, I really love the paper you used for the pumpkins - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely to cute to spook! Fabulous 3D project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky Cute and TOTALLY fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete