Saturday, January 24, 2015

Here the "skinny!" (skinny tube boxes)

 Welcome and thanks for stopping by. Today I couldnt wait to share with you these cute boxes from the www.cuttingcafe.typepad.com There is a large and skinny one can be decorated in so many ways and for any occassion Here are some examples I have made. Now below
Now arent these cute the sweet kiss tubes http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/.services/blog/6a010536b71e2d970b010536b71e33970b/search?filter.q=sweet+kiss+tube I added a real kiss on mine and the cute tags that you can make also in these sets. Thank you for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to have a crafty day. hugs

9 comments:

  1. These are so super adorable Rhonda! What fun treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat boxes. Lots of yummy candy can fit in them. Have a great day.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these treats!! Totally cute, Fun & yummy!! Fabulous job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, Rhonda!! You decorated each one beautifully!! They are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, where do you get the tubes? I have seen them but the one time I bought them, I must have bought the wrong size they didn't fit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't use any tubes just add plastic behind the cut outs and add your candy super easy hugs

      Delete
  6. Oh WOW! these are fabulous and sweet my friend!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skinny tubes are so fun and you decorated them so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete