Friday, May 8, 2015

old fishermen never die they just smell that way!!

 I just wanted to share with you my fisherman Imade from the 3-d scarecrow mantle sitter and straw hat at www.snapdragonsnippets.com I have made many characters using this file. I wanted to sit in my bedroom on my boat shelf below is the picture. I cut all out. cut gloves at 2.5 in glued arms toward to hold fishing pole cut two pants in different colors so I could make it look like he is wearing fishing boots  add lure to hat and the phrase in heading. The fishing pole is something I picked up at a garage sale along time ago.  I love fishing my bedroom is in the fishing/cabin look.
heres my 7ft boat shelf  I have decorated he fits in perfect. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Rhonda! This is amazing! I always LOVE seeing what you create! This is unique, truly one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so darn adorable, Rhonda!! You are so clever!! He looks fabulous on your shelf!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete