Wednesday, July 8, 2015

country Market challenge day at dtc

 Challenge time at www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com I made this adorable country market from the country market svg kit at www.svgcuts.com  Instead of adding vellum in the doors I used real screen door screen cut and glued in printed off all the old store advertisements It does light up also.
 Heres a better view of the roof. and down below you can see the back of the store.
Give as a gift with homemade bread etc. or anything really. Thanks for stopping by I hope you come over and join the challenge. www.decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. Rhonda, had to come and get a closer look! This is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, my jaw dropped when I saw this, Rhonda!! It is ah-may-zing!! Wow!! I'm in awe!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! STUNNING my friend!! I absolutely LOVE it!!
    This is AMAZING!! its BEAUTIFUL!!
    P.S. I received my Boot Mini Album...I absolutely love it!!
    You are very TALENTED!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This looks fabulous! I have been admiring this building over at SVG and I keep thinking, should I attempt it or not?! lol Glad to see someone else give it a go, now maybe I will get brave enough to try it. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is seriously amazing!!! LOVE it! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Rhonda....wow its fabulous! The coolest creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Rhonda! I dropped my jaw and cannot find it! =)
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! WOW! this is amazing my friend and I LOVE all the detail. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete