Saturday, April 30, 2016

a bear take over!


These bears are too much fun not to make. I am working on grad table decoration. So why not a grad bear! Made hat from a box top rolled up paper for diploma. The card box is made from a cardboard square box. Just added the grad pictures and cover with clear decorative plastic added flowers the lid locks so easy to remove cards. And of course the address book. Down below I wanted to make me a bear. I like old tatted. ha  



 This peach bear is my other granddaughters she loves blue also I added flowers on side instead of buttons.
 And of course down below is my youngest granddaughters bear  gray and yellow
Just wanted to show you all the ways this bear can be made and is super easy. Just go over to the snapdragonsnippets store and buy the file there are two for this. Thanks for stopping by have a crafty day. hugs

2 comments:

  1. Your bears are all ADORABLE!! Love all of the grad projects!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the file but I am using a Scanncut. It is telling me there are to many cut lines in the file...Is there a work around?

    ReplyDelete